Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc) or higher document file format. This will be used as the main submission file.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. DOI for the references must be given if applicable.
- Please use our template for manuscript submission. Manuscript submitted not using our template will be returned. The template can be downloaded here.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A short cover letter regarding the submission explaining about the manuscript. This will be uploaded as supplementary file in submission process.
- A Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA) together with a suggestion of three (3) potential reviewers must submitted as a supplementary file. Please download the CTA here.
Copyright of articles that appear in UMRAN - International Journal of Islamic and Civilizational Studies belongs exclusively to Penerbit Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Penerbit UTM Press). This copyright covers the rights to reproduce the article, including reprints, electronic reproductions or any other reproductions of similar a nature.