Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc) or higher document file format. This will be used as the main submission file.
- Please use our template for manuscript submission. Manuscript submitted not using our template will be returned. Download The Template Here.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. DOI for the references must be given if applicable.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the Journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- A short cover letter regarding the submission explaining about the manuscript. This will be uploaded as supplementary file in submission process.
- A COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT (CTA) must submitted as a supplementary file. Please dowload the CTA here.
Copyright of articles that appear in UMRAN - International Journal of Islamic and Civilizational Studies belongs exclusively to Penerbit Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Penerbit UTM Press). This copyright covers the rights to reproduce the article, including reprints, electronic reproductions or any other reproductions of similar a nature.